RIPPA - Wireless Data Network
The RIPPA Wireless Network is a 2 channel datalogger that connects to most 4-20mA sensors and pulse sensors.
Once the sensors are connected, the system will monitor and transmit data directly to a user friendly website via 3G or GPRS mobile signal.
The RIPPA is powered with internal rechargeable batteries that are charged using a 5W solar panel, ensuring a low maintenance, trouble free monitoring system.
- Uploads data straight to the internet
- User-friendly platform for viewing, manipulating and presenting data
- Sensor configuration and calculated inputs
- Easy two wire installation with magnet swipe activation
- Near real-time data collection
- 5+ year battery life
- Choice of either 3G or GPRS connection
- Compact, robust, waterproof unit
- Global Coverage
- Mapping tool to display geographical location
The RIPPA Wireless Data Network is fast and simple to install in any environment that has mobile phone coverage.
The sensors are connected to the rugged waterproof datalogger which is then activated by swiping a magnet over the unit. The system will automatically start logging and transmitting data directly to a user-friendly website where near real-time data can be viewed, manipulated and presented
The RIPPA Wireless Data Network opens up a vast range of pulse and analogue sensors for geotechnical and structural monitoring.
Typical applications include:
- Pore pressure monitoring
- Water level monitoring
- Barometric monitoring
- Tilt monitoring
- Deflection monitoring
- Displacement monitoring
- Load monitoring
- Rainfall monitoring
- Water and air flow monitoring
- Vibration monitoring
RIPPA - Wireless Data Network Datasheet