LS-G6 Wireless Monitoring System
Signal coverage is a thing of the past. With the LS-G6, you can deploy the system anywhere, with long range communication up to 15km. You get 10 years of unattended operation - providing you with a flexible and affordable solution for a project when a cabled system is not suitable due to access restrictions or physical barriers. All data is transmitted in a secure manner.
There's enough data storage for up to 72,500 readings (including timestamp and 5 sensors) or 200,000 readings (including timestamp and 1 sensor). Other features include a control port for operating a distributed sensor multiplexer, and the opportunity to individually configure each channel on the voltage datalogger.
- Multiple sensors: 1, 2, 8, 16 channels
- Sampling rate: 5-10-15-30 min, 1-4-24 hrs
- Deployment fast mode: 15 min at 5s sampling
- USB interface
- No cables; saves km of installation/maintenance
- 24/7 remote information allows to anticipate problems and thus avert cost-intensive accidents
- No expensive added equipment/manwork needed
- Optimization of maintenance cycles by doing it only when and where truly needed
- Alarm capabilities to prevent structural stress
- Super-intuitive free web software; intuitive visualization/configuration
- True wireless mesh networks
- Robust, enjoys longevity in harsh environments
- Easy to install, plug and use
Software is embedded in the gateway which allows it to be fully configurable over air or Ethernet and a fast mode allows full diagnostics to ensure correct operation of the system.
1. Connect sensor: easily plug sensors to the Loadsensing node, thanks to the friendly standard industrial connector.
2. Install gateway: easy installation of the small gateway to receive/store/send all data from the nodes, via Ethernet, Wi-fi, 3G.
3. Visualize/configure: set sampling rate, view real time or historical data remotely from your office. No need to install any software in your computer, thanks to the 24/7 free web application already installed in the gateway.
- Transmit, receive and data log remote signals
- Excellent applications for this kind of product include:
- Oil detection
- Air pollution
LS-G6 Wireless Monitoring System Datasheet
This downloadable PDF is the new itmsoil datasheet.